If you have the plans of purchasing for the best price UGG boots online, you need to be aware of certain things to ensure that you buy the original products and not the fake ones. Here are the tips to find the authentic boot.
1. Security features should be checked: The real boots Australia have certain security features. They are in the form of labels and holograms that confirm that the products are original and reliable. The box along with shoes should have the sticker.
2. Packaging should be checked: The real items will have a hard box packaging. The fake ones will use any ordinary type packaging. The fake manufacturers will not make much of an expense on the packaging part. There are also inserts for the shoes to prevent them from disfiguring during shipping.
3. The fur must be checked: The real boots have fur which is thick and fluffy. They feel soft to the touch. The false ones are coarse and thin. On touching them, there is a fee like plastic. On rubbing, the real fur does not come off easily, but the case is totally different in the case of the fake ones.
4. The fur must be checked: The soles of the original Ugg boots Australia are very flexible and can easily accommodate the feet. The false ones seem more rigid and do not bend easily. They also cannot give the higher levels of comfort. The quality cheeks marks are also essential to see.
5. The sizes must be checked: The real boot sizes are actually bigger than the feet. After wearing them, they slowly expand to acquire the shape of the feet. It is the best to buy a size of the boots lesser than that of the feet. The fake ones are of the exact sizes.
6. The smell must be checked: The false boots use certain types of chemicals and reagents. They give out an absurd smell. The real ones do not smell anything at all. The fake ones use cheap glue and certain chemicals by using low-quality materials. The original boots do not use any such strong chemicals.
7. Check the total quality: If you purchase boots, the original ones are obviously of the best quality. Real ones are wider, and the stitching is even with perfection. The leather is found to be smooth. The real boots have heels that taper towards the shoe but are not crooked.
8. Check on the price: The real boots of original sheepskin are high priced items. If you find a pair of boots that is relatively much lesser in price it may be fake. For getting superior quality materials, you need to pay more for sure.
9. Check the seller: The original seller sells only the real boots through their own stores. Many large companies having retail sale do sell these items which are mostly fake.
By checking on the above-mentioned points, you will be able to identify the real from the counterfeit. Buy only the original products to get the best services out of the products.